QuickBooks Set Up
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design, and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package, which could includ, depending on your needs, payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Preparation of a list of items that you sell to customers. This list includes services, inventory, non-inventory parts, other charges, and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management, and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure the client is "on the right track".
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
?Once QuickBooks is set-up and working property, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business. Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We can arrange to come to your locaiton.
- We focus on the specific and unique issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don't impact your business.
Overhaul you accounting system with a QuickBooks Turn-Up. Whether you need to prepare for tax return, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll be prepared with a QuickBooks Turn-Up. We will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system and perform the following services:
- Reviewing your transactions for the year.
- Cleaning up stray entries.
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledge to subsidiary accounts
- Additional personalized training
?A QuickBooks Turn-Up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make eduated decisions for your business and will save you money!